Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Sims 3, potentially online?
08-06-2010, 03:35 AM
Post: #1
The Sims 3, potentially online?
I know it's not going to happen, but I figured it would be a good eye catcher. I am putting together a Facebook group about bringing back, or creating another form of The Sims Online. A lot of you may have played it, and a lot of you have not, but I know you want to try it! All the petitions aren't working. Lets make a page on the one site everyone has.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-The-...ted&v=wall

Like it! Join it! Whatever it's called, just do it!

Bring The Sims Online back!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)