Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Makes Egypt So Fascinating to the world?
30-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Post: #1
What Makes Egypt So Fascinating to the world?
I don`t understand
Egypt is so mysterious with huge pyramids and other stuff
what makes it so popular
and also it makes you imagine...
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Post: #2
Re: What Makes Egypt So Fascinating to the world?
the number of teenage pregnancies

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2009, 12:27 AM
Post: #3
Re: What Makes Egypt So Fascinating to the world?
Maybe Ahmed can answer this for us. x]

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2009, 12:28 AM
Post: #4
Re: What Makes Egypt So Fascinating to the world?
Everyone has their opinons on Egypt.
I personally find Egypt and European countries very fascinating.
Because they fought over land.
I'm a history nerd.

Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Post: #5
Re: What Makes Egypt So Fascinating to the world?
Because ancient Egyptians worshiped cats?  {clap}

[center][Image: 2wdzfae.png]
[Image: 23m2136.png]
[Image: 2zntp4n.png]
<br />freerice.com! UN World Food Program. It's free and fun.<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2009, 12:30 AM
Post: #6
Re: What Makes Egypt So Fascinating to the world?
i could see this as a forum game

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2009, 12:31 AM
Post: #7
Re: What Makes Egypt So Fascinating to the world?
(30-03-2009 12:30 AM){ super αmber αdvαnced }™ link Wrote:i could see this as a forum game
So true XD

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)