Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Its Just For a While.
31-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Post: #1
Its Just For a While.
As some of you already know, I am getting my computer fixed! But, that also means that I won't have the computer until the weekend probably.

So.....Bye!
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Post: #2
Re: Its Just For a While.
Bye! Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 01:58 PM
Post: #3
Re: Its Just For a While.
Aww, that's pretty suckish. Good luck coping without a comp! It's hard for me, I can barely last a day... *hangs head in nerdful shame*

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 01:58 PM
Post: #4
Re: Its Just For a While.
Bye D:
i'll miss you. x3

Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Post: #5
Re: Its Just For a While.
Awww, bye-bye Brad!  See you again soon!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2009, 12:09 AM
Post: #6
Re: Its Just For a While.
i like the funky swedish song on guitar hero <3333

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2009, 12:10 AM
Post: #7
Re: Its Just For a While.
ooh funky

BYE!

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2009, 04:22 AM
Post: #8
Re: Its Just For a While.
Oh no... I'm too late XD

In that case, welcome back, Brad! XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2009, 04:26 AM
Post: #9
Re: Its Just For a While.
Haha, you may be the last to wish him farewell, but you are definitely the first to welcome him back!

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2009, 12:57 AM
Post: #10
Re: Its Just For a While.
I am back!!

Im sure you all missed me Tongue

I have...SIMS SIMS!!!!

Cassie, I about died without it Sad
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)