Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New images
12-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Post: #1
New images
I don't know if anyone has seen these images but if you haven't:
[Image: thesims3-102.jpg]


[Image: thesims3-101.jpg]


TBH,the graphics still look cartoonish. Wink

Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Post: #2
Re: New images
seen them before

but i do like them

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Post: #3
Re: New images
I didn't until I went on Snooty Sims.
I'm late Tongue

Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Post: #4
Re: New images
i seen the last one before but not the first one good find have a karma

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Post: #5
Re: New images
Yeah, they were posted on SimsFans. Smile

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Post: #6
Re: New images
(12-02-2009 06:09 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Yeah, they were posted on SimsFans. Smile
I feel so late XD
Sorry,I didn't notice.

(12-02-2009 06:09 PM)Allie link Wrote:i seen the last one before but not the first one good find have a karma
Thanks Big Grin

Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Post: #7
Re: New images
your welcome

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Post: #8
Re: New images
Wait? How did I get 34? I had 32.
Oh well XD

Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2009, 06:15 PM
Post: #9
Re: New images
idk i think i only gave you one today

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Post: #10
Re: New images
Mhm kayy Tongue
BOT: The fire looks real,and the scene looks amazing Smile

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)