Login:
or Register
|
5 new pic from c camp
|
|
04-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
5 new pic from c camp
http://www.simprograms.com/ he got them from EA
Tay |
|||
|
04-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 5 new pic from c camp
thanksĀ
<br /> |
|||
|
04-02-2009, 10:12 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 5 new pic from c camp
Hey,
I won't be putting these onto SimsFans as they aren't from EA themselves (or so I can't tell they are). However, I like the one with the sunken living room. Pretty snazzy. I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
04-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
Re: 5 new pic from c camp
(04-02-2009 10:12 PM)Bat link Wrote:Hey,Same,really amazing. Too white though,needs a bit more color ^^ |
|||
|
04-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 5 new pic from c camp
Yeah, some color to that one would be nice.
But, i can still appreciate it, in all it's white glory. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
04-02-2009, 11:41 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 5 new pic from c camp
cool i see that you can bag your car into the driveway now....how cool and realistic.!!
|
|||
|
05-02-2009, 04:24 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 5 new pic from c camp
thanks, these look great!
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
05-02-2009, 11:57 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 5 new pic from c camp
The houses are gorgeous. It actually makes me want to attempt to build a house when I get the game, something that I was never that into with The Sims 2, because I'm terrible at designing.
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)