Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
High School Musical 3 Out Today!
22-10-2008, 07:19 PM
Post: #1
High School Musical 3 Out Today!
HSM3 is out today! My friends are seeing it right now but I'm not seeing it until Saturday. Sad Anyone else seen it yet? Apparently it's the best of the three. Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2008, 07:29 PM
Post: #2
Re: High School Musical 3 Out Today!
I don't care for HSM...

Everyone keeps going on about it...and quite frankly, I don't care for it Wink

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2008, 11:52 PM
Post: #3
Re: High School Musical 3 Out Today!
(22-10-2008 07:29 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:I don't care for HSM...

Everyone keeps going on about it...and quite frankly, I don't care for it Wink
Nice to know Wink It comes out Friday(US) I'm trading HSM 3(nooo I <3 Zac and his face) for Twilight(Edward <3)! I'll watch it before it hits the shelves.

Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2008, 01:15 AM
Post: #4
Re: High School Musical 3 Out Today!
I cannot stand HSM ...

The fact they're getting away with a 3rd one makes me sick ;p  lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2008, 01:22 AM
Post: #5
Re: High School Musical 3 Out Today!
never really got into the whole HSM thing.  I saw the first and that was enough for me.  I think Zack is kinda full of himself and the whole thing has just gone a bit far in my opinion.  I know many people that would disagree (some are even my best friends) so ya.  I'm totally going for Twilight though!!!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2008, 02:25 AM
Post: #6
Re: High School Musical 3 Out Today!
HSM is a tad over-rated, but I'm going to see HSM3. I will not be able to live with myself if I don't. Big Grin

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2008, 06:47 AM
Post: #7
Re: High School Musical 3 Out Today!
god i might see it but serously this movie has come out fast!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Post: #8
Re: High School Musical 3 Out Today!
It came out on the 22nd in england which was tuesday. And i went to watch it ( i am on holiday) ~And trust me when i say this.......





















































IT IS THE BEST FILM EVER MAADDDDEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

the songs are awesome. Troy and Chad are awesome and Zeke of course. The acting is better and there are some funny parts in it but dnt wanna tell you. It is worth how much you pay for it and i am gonna watch it again on SUnday or tomorrow. But It is the best out of the three even doe i really didnt like number 2, but number 3 is just excellent i give 10 out of 10 Watch it trust me!

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Post: #9
Re: High School Musical 3 Out Today!
I hate HSM, it's just UGH. My sister loves it though.. she saw it and said it was the worst of the three.  ???

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Post: #10
Re: High School Musical 3 Out Today!
Oh my God...
It was brilliant!!! The music was better, the dances were better, the love between Troy and Gabriella was so amazing... I almost cried when they started having their own prom, but happy tears!  {sweat} HSM2 was a disappointment, but this REALLY made up for it! Can't wait till it arrives on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. The new kid, Jimmy the Rocket is a cutie {woot}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)