Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BRAND new e-mail.
14-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Post: #1
BRAND new e-mail.
I have made an new e-mail it's [email protected] [email protected]
I can still use MSN messenger Big Grin If you have added my yahoo delete my from your address book and add my new one.
Please do not send me any messages on my Yahoo,because I forgot to mention it's for real life friends,I made an hotmail account for virtual friends.

EDIT: I had to get a new e-mail cause i didn't remember the password on on clubneon, so please add me on the new e-mail. Smile
the name comes from the fact i love colored skinny jeans XD

Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Post: #2
Re: new e-mail :)
should this be in the off topic?
and thanks for telling me Smile
Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2008, 12:54 AM
Post: #3
Re: new e-mail :)
Just so you know, this is in the wrong section.

Thanks,
Bat

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Post: #4
Re: new e-mail :)
i'll add you;
you'll know its me ;D
-nichola ox

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Post: #5
Re: new e-mail :)
my stupid brain.
thanks Smile

Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Post: #6
Re: new e-mail :)
ive added you
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Post: #7
Re: BRAND new e-mail.
I got a new e-mail Wink

Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Post: #8
Re: BRAND new e-mail.
another?
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Post: #9
Re: BRAND new e-mail.
(21-09-2008 08:14 PM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:another?
yeah,I couldn't remember the pw to my old one.

Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Post: #10
Re: BRAND new e-mail.
i added your new one Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)