Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Assignment help!
03-08-2008, 02:51 AM
Post: #1
Assignment help!
Ok, well I'm doing an assignment, well I should be working on it, but I need ideas what sort of things to add on my presentation.

What i'm doing is a timeline of the Olympics, and I need some additional info for it. I already info about the rings, the torch and the motto. What else can I add?

Please help, it's due Tuesday!
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2008, 02:53 AM
Post: #2
Re: Assignment help!
all i know about it is its in beijing, on 8-8-8, at 8 am.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2008, 03:02 AM
Post: #3
Re: Assignment help!
Thanks for the help anyway. I want to get this over and done with Sad
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2008, 03:08 AM
Post: #4
Re: Assignment help!
talk about unique competitors that occured in certain years and give a short discription about what happened
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2008, 03:09 AM
Post: #5
Re: Assignment help!
Hmm, smart. I also thought of the idea of talking about some of the sports that played in the games.

Any more ideas?
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2008, 03:38 AM
Post: #6
Re: Assignment help!
Also thought of something else to do:

Mascots Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2008, 06:30 AM
Post: #7
Re: Assignment help!
Greece was the start of the olympics were they would stop war just to do the games they had to do chariot races and things of that sort it started in olympia a city state in greece and the first olypic gmes to b recorded in history was in 776 BC the olyipic games were at first an offering to the god Zeus
i did a presentation on greece last year {blushing}
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2008, 07:39 AM
Post: #8
Re: Assignment help!
(03-08-2008 06:30 AM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:an offering to the god Zeus

Damn righht! My budgie Zeus!

And sorr, I can't help, I just thought i'd butt in. Tongue

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2008, 07:53 AM
Post: #9
Re: Assignment help!
Well, my dog is Zeus too, so go away!

And thanks for the help Simmy, but I already knew that. I am Greek Smile
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2008, 07:57 AM
Post: #10
Re: Assignment help!
i thought you were australian {ohmy}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)