Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Other Forums You've been on...
25-06-2008, 10:33 PM
Post: #1
Other Forums You've been on...
I've been here, BBS, Boolprop, LDP Forums, A Forum Split in Two (mine), TSR, Snooty Sims, and I think a few more but I'm forgetful.

What about you?

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2008, 03:36 AM
Post: #2
Re: Other Forums You've been on...
LDP Forums, A Forum Split in Two
xD

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2008, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2008 07:12 PM by Super_Matt.)
Post: #3
Re: Other Forums You've been on...
GO TO 3RD TIME LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://3rdtimelucky.proboards104.com/index.cgi

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Post: #4
Re: Other Forums You've been on...
Would that post be classified as spam, possibly?
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Post: #5
Re: Other Forums You've been on...
Nope. I go to the forum.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Post: #6
Re: Other Forums You've been on...
its not spam! geesh!
i go to http://www.kidzworld.com. i have been for 2 or 3 years now Big Grin oh, and  sims 2 friends. and my forum.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Post: #7
Re: Other Forums You've been on...
Cool, Chanel! Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Post: #8
Re: Other Forums You've been on...
In my opinion Paul, it is spam as you're telling people to go there, rather than just mentioning that you've been there. Plus it's clear that you are trying to get members or SimsForums.net to go to your site (as you've just posted in this thread after posting a dedicated topic about your site which has now been deleted), which is against the rules. Also, there is no need to duplicate the link 12 times, I'm sure the members of these forums are intelligent enough to see it if it's only posted the once!

I will leave one link on your post, but please do not continue to post links about your site around the forums. Although I'm sure you wouldn't do that anyway Wink

Thanks
Matt

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2008, 12:21 AM
Post: #9
Re: Other Forums You've been on...
LOL MATT!

Mr. Serious.
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2008, 08:47 AM
Post: #10
Re: Other Forums You've been on...
Hey, I don't make the rules... oh, wait... {blush}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)