Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What stupid things have you said to someone?
31-05-2008, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2014 02:28 AM by Rena.)
Post: #1
What stupid things have you said to someone?
-
Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Post: #2
Re: What stupid things have you said to someone?
Well, someone in my math class was going up to help the teacher on something, and I was joking with her, and so I booed her when she went up, and my teacher was like, "Who was moaning and groaning?" and everyone said, "PAUL!" and then they turned to me and my face went red, sorta like this: {blush} and then the teacher is like, "Why were you moaning and groaning?" and it sounded so...wrong! You know what I mean? So I was uncomfortable the rest of the class. lol

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Post: #3
Re: What stupid things have you said to someone?
Eww, Paul... take it to your room... Wink

Omg, I have said so many retarded things to people. Let's see... I was talking to my old crush (he was too mean so I don't like him anymore) and I said "Your hair is a pretty color." Lol...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Post: #4
Re: What stupid things have you said to someone?
lol paul

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Post: #5
Re: What stupid things have you said to someone?
Ummm...I didn't think it was funny, but OK. Tongue lol

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2008, 07:37 AM
Post: #6
Re: What stupid things have you said to someone?
Haha!

(I don't get it)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Post: #7
Re: What stupid things have you said to someone?
One time some loser came up to me and said, "I have HALO 3!!!!"
And I said," Umm, Kyle, do I sell fertilizer?"
Kyle - "No...?"
Me - "Then why do you think i give a crap?"
Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Post: #8
Re: What stupid things have you said to someone?
Haha!

(I DO get that one!)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2008, 05:09 AM
Post: #9
Re: What stupid things have you said to someone?
Yeah i get this alot.
I have a twin brother. He's taller then me,but im older(by 45 min).
So whenever people find out that we're twins, they ask this dumb question.
"Are you guys really twins"
and then ask the stupidest of them all
"Are you guys identical?"
I'm like no!
I'm a girl he's a boy.

It gets pretty annoying cause if you know we're twins then why ask that question?
But it's something to laugh about.

Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Post: #10
Re: What stupid things have you said to someone?
Lol;
We have identical twins in my school.
People keep mixing them up on purpose;
its seemingly fun Smile

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)