Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
a teen mom forum..
25-05-2008, 03:11 AM
Post: #1
a teen mom forum..
If any of you could help my friend Heather out with advertising this new forum i would appreciate it so much..
and if any of you are pregnant ( i think i may be the only one ) please join! I am a member there as well.
so if you could please post it around any other forums or places you go to. I would appreciate it greatly and hooray you!  Big Grin

http://youngmoms.motionsforum.com/index.htm

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2008, 09:28 AM
Post: #2
Re: a teen mom forum..
Oh my God, firstly! Summer Raine? BEATIFUL name! Wow, you guys are brilliant name givers. Riley Jade and Summer Raine are lucky kids.

Secondly, that forum looks really nice and cute! I want to join, except... I'm not pregnant. {no} {rolleyes}

Thirdly, I don't really have any other forums I can advertise it on. I have one that I go on pretty regularly and I'll try and post it there, I'll see what I can do. Smile But I'll also put it on my MSN's. I have three MSN's, I'll put it on all of them, but I have hundreds of people on one of them so it's bound to get a look-in. And I'll tell people that I know might be interested. My cousin Jenny is pregnant (with twins!) and she's 18. But she's not exactly an internet genius, I doubt she even knows what a forum is. I'll badger her about it though. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Post: #3
Re: a teen mom forum..
Brilliant. Smile Absolutely brilliant. Sorry I can't post much as I'm about to leave, but I'll do my best to spread the word. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 05:22 AM
Post: #4
Re: a teen mom forum..
aww thanks cassie i really appreciate it and thanks Bambi that would be great. and cassie i changed the name to Savanna Raye because i love it just as much and it sounds better with my last name. but thank you very much i will tell Heather you loved her name choice =]

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2008 07:04 PM by groovypancakes.)
Post: #5
Re: a teen mom forum..
I only go on a couple of forums but I will certainly post it on thoose i do go on. And good luck! I still really like Riley Jade...lol  but Savanna Raye is extremely cute too!! And not common! lol =P
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Post: #6
Re: a teen mom forum..
yeah i noticed riley jade was more common then i thought it was anyway..and i wanted a name i havent been hearing much about lately..i've only known one savanna my whole life..and that was years ago in elementary..so I think Savanna Raye is the winner. =] lol

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Post: #7
Re: a teen mom forum..
Aww! Yeah I hate having such a common name, it gets so confusing! lol
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 10:58 PM
Post: #8
Re: a teen mom forum..
Well, I adore it, Alyssa. Brilliant choice. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2008, 04:00 AM
Post: #9
Re: a teen mom forum..
yeah my name was common at my highschool there were 2-3 other alyssa's and i always had most my classes with the snobbiest one.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2008, 12:48 PM
Post: #10
Re: a teen mom forum..
Yeah, I know what you mean. Well...not personally (nobody in their right mind would name their child Bambi Wink), but I had many classes where there were 3-4 Brittany/Britney's, 2-3 Megan's, 2-3 Chloe's...it got rather annoying.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)