Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Photoshop...
22-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Post: #1
Photoshop...
What do you like/dislike about it? I'm downloading it now cause I've always wanted to try it! Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2008, 02:43 AM
Post: #2
Re: Photoshop...
Nice!
I have the newest versionĀ  {tongue}
lol You can make some Sims clothes and stuff.
So you prob wouldn't have to download as much(if you do download)
Also there are a few sites who do graphics as a competition.
I use to be pretty good at it.
I'll give you some if you want Big Grin
Just let me know!

Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2008, 03:40 AM
Post: #3
Re: Photoshop...
i love photoshop
i need a new one though
i lost the serial number for what i have

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2008, 03:52 AM
Post: #4
Re: Photoshop...
Photoshop is the best. Ever. I love it. Never tried to make sim stuff though.
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2008, 03:59 AM
Post: #5
Re: Photoshop...
yeah i just edited my pictures it was alot of fun though =]

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Post: #6
Re: Photoshop...
The world wouldn't be such an interesting place without photoshop...

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Post: #7
Re: Photoshop...
I wish i had photoshop.... Sad

Or something similar....

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Post: #8
Re: Photoshop...
i know i want it badddd but its so expensive i cant afford it anymore.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Post: #9
Re: Photoshop...
There should be a trial version available online. That's better than nothing.

I do adore Photoshop. I may not be the best at it, but it's wonderful.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Post: #10
Re: Photoshop...
is the trial version free?

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)