Login:
or Register
|
slimish
|
|
02-04-2008, 08:55 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2008 08:58 PM by 0mgitssims4me.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
slimish
like ive been saying there not taking slimsh out of the sims yay!!!! its proven look Things that will not change:
- Sims still talk in Simlish - Sims can still pee their pants, die of hunger, etc. - Confirmed ages: Baby, Children, Adult, Elder. - There are still thought bubbles that tell which needs must be fulfilled like Hunger. These bubbles show in the control panel though and not hover over the Sims' head. - Sims still have an inventory system to put things in like groceries. - There will be expansions (duh). - There are still same-s3x couples and they can still adopt children. - You can still design, build, and furnish a home. see 4 ur self at http://www.snootysims.com/thesims3index.php?id=info another yay there will be eps yay |
|||
|
02-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: slimish
I would prefer to see English or an actual language, but then again, that would get old, we would just hear the same thing.
Simlish is funny, sometimes it can be annoying though, lol. I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
02-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: slimish
sims 1 simlish was DEFINITELY annoying but i like sims 2 simlish just fine. 8)
Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3.
|
|||
|
02-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
Re: slimish
(02-04-2008 10:04 PM)eowynrox link Wrote:sims 1 simlish was DEFINITELY annoying but i like sims 2 simlish just fine. 8) Ya. If I had to live with one simlish forever, I would choose Sims 2. I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
03-04-2008, 02:16 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: slimish
There should be a translator, though
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
03-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: slimish
Yes, it would be cool if they had something, kind of like where they keep the Game Tips in the game, where they explained what a few of the most common words and phrases in Simlish actually mean. It would be better than them actually speaking English, which most of us don't want, yet still it would be fun to know what a few of the things actually mean.
![]() |
|||
|
03-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: slimish
Exactly. There are some times when I'm find myself saying "oh, I really wish I knew what they meant by that..." But I like Simlish, overall. I wouldn't want them to ditch that.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
03-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: slimish
Me too. You've gotta love Simlish, it's the funniest language I ever heard (well, I think I wathced a video with someone singing in Manderin Chinese once, and I have to admit that was funnier). I've never had a problem with them speaking a language I didn't understand. I've never once really thought about it until this thread was posted asking about it. I just don't see it as a big thing. Simlish makes the Sims what they are to me.
![]() |
|||
|
03-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: slimish
[quote author=0mgitssims4me link=topic=1490.msg28325#msg28325 date=1207166130]
like ive been saying there not taking slimsh out of the sims yay!!!! its proven look Things that will not change: - Sims still talk in Simlish - Sims can still pee their pants, die of hunger, etc. - Confirmed ages: Baby, Children, Adult, Elder. - There are still thought bubbles that tell which needs must be fulfilled like Hunger. These bubbles show in the control panel though and not hover over the Sims' head. - Sims still have an inventory system to put things in like groceries. - There will be expansions (duh). - There are still same-s3x couples and they can still adopt children. - You can still design, build, and furnish a home. see 4 ur self at http://www.snootysims.com/thesims3index.php?id=info another yay there will be eps yay They dont have toddlers i hope they really have babies and toddlers thats really important |
|||
|
04-04-2008, 02:40 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: slimish
'Children' should include toddlers and teenagers.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)