Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
sim city societies
02-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Post: #1
sim city societies
who else here thinks that this game got boring pretty fast?

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Post: #2
Re: sim city societies
I do, I played it for about 2 hours and then uninstalled it. Sad

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Post: #3
Re: sim city societies
twould be better if it had some sort of campaign mode or something 'cause tis jsut the same thing all over again everytime u start playing...

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Post: #4
Re: sim city societies
OK, well thanks for posting this! I was getting ready to go buy that! Hooray for you guys!

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2008, 03:24 AM
Post: #5
Re: sim city societies
I never liked it either. Same as Castaway Stories, it got boring fast.
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2008, 03:28 AM
Post: #6
Re: sim city societies
Who thinks that this game stinks, me!

Who has yet to be able to play the game, me!

Smile

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2008, 04:41 AM
Post: #7
Re: sim city societies
(03-04-2008 03:24 AM)heather link Wrote:I never liked it either. Same as Castaway Stories, it got boring fast.

I don't like the story sets at all.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2008, 05:53 PM
Post: #8
Re: sim city societies
(02-04-2008 06:23 PM)lilia2055 link Wrote:who else here thinks that this game got boring pretty fast?
It kinda did... cuz it's like, once your city's done... then what? Then there's nothing to do.
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 02:41 AM
Post: #9
Re: sim city societies
(05-04-2008 05:53 PM)♥---&gt;Chanel_Simmy&lt;---♥ link Wrote:[quote author=lilia2055 link=topic=1489.msg28286#msg28286 date=1207157015]
who else here thinks that this game got boring pretty fast?
It kinda did... cuz it's like, once your city's done... then what? Then there's nothing to do.
[/quote]

Was it fun trying to get a city started? I never got to play!

:'(

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 08:24 AM
Post: #10
Re: sim city societies
yah it is fun at first. but once u've done a small part of the city u just have to keep redoing it and redoing it and it gets boring. and everytime u want to make a new city but with a different theme then u just have to the same thing over again and all it does is make the city look different. and if u make the city really big then eventually u'll get bothered by lag, lots of lag.

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)