Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
aspirations
27-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Post: #1
aspirations
Thank god they're getting rid of the current aspiration system. I don't know about everyone else but I hated them.

I couldn't stand playing anything else other than family and fortune. With Knowledge sims they would just constantly want to be saved from death. For me, that would be a cool ONE-TIME experience. I wouldn't wish for it everyday. And romance sims, come on if sims can be that slutty, why can't we have casual woohoo??? I hope with the new Dream and Promises system sims will be much more unique in their life goals.

Also, life goals sucked. They were too specific. Sometimes I just don't want to make my macho male into a ballerina to get platinum aspiration (Freetime).
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Post: #2
Re: aspirations
I Agree 100%. Don was a man whore...

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 08:34 PM
Post: #3
Re: aspirations
(27-03-2008 08:24 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Sometimes I just don't want to make my macho male into a ballerina to get platinum aspiration (Freetime).

Hehe! That made be giggle a bit! Big Grin
I never payed any attention to the Aspiration System in general, to be honest. Mine usually have high aspirations anyway, because most of my Sims have the Family aspiration, and as I have a habbit of making my Sims pop out babies, they've always got at least a gold aspiration most of the time.
But I'm really looking forward to the new Dreams and Promises idea. Hopefully I won't just completely ignore it this time round. :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Post: #4
Re: aspirations
I don't have too many babies...so I can't use your method. The aspiration system wouldn't be that bad if they just had MORE things to roll. Like family sims when they're older. All they want to do is pet their cat, and call their kids. And fortune sims, just wanting to buy crazy items. I like my house the way it is.

I have a lot of anger towards the current aspiration system.
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 12:05 AM
Post: #5
Re: aspirations
(27-03-2008 08:27 PM)로렌This Is Where I Break Down로렌 link Wrote:I Agree 100%. Don was a man whore...
same here
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 05:03 AM
Post: #6
Re: aspirations
I agree!I only used the Family and Fortune aspiration since they seemed most normal to me.I'm glad there changing it also since the rest of the aspirations were lame.
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 05:07 AM
Post: #7
Re: aspirations
I did like the idea of unlocking benefits though... it added some sort of game play to the game

Hopefully there will still be some way of unlocking objects

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Post: #8
Re: aspirations
(29-03-2008 05:07 AM)MadeOfEyelashes link Wrote:I did like the idea of unlocking benefits though... it added some sort of game play to the game

Hopefully there will still be some way of unlocking objects

maybe through ur career u don't get just one career reward, u get like 10.
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Post: #9
Re: aspirations
I only ever used the Family aspiration. I found Knowledge and Fortune boring and Romance and Pleasure were too similar.
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Post: #10
Re: aspirations
You're so right! I hate how one of my divorced sims with one kid has a lifetime want to marry off six children!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)