Login:
or Register
|
Even More Sims 3 Hopes. x
|
|
24-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Even More Sims 3 Hopes. x
I was playing sims 2 today,
And im hoping that in Sims 3 that the kids have more responsobility. So they can pick up their baby sisters/brothers. and if their parents go to work without leaving a nanny they could get kidnapped ? |
|||
|
24-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Even More Sims 3 Hopes. x
(24-03-2008 11:57 PM)CrystalWebb321 link Wrote:I was playing sims 2 today, kidnapped would be traumatizing!!! |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Even More Sims 3 Hopes. x
kidnapping would be awsome. Then they could like go to a police and have like all these cool searches..
I wish I had a dog...no I wish i had a billion dollar estate....no I wish I had a trillion dollars...no what I really want is you Alek. ( T.T he's my crush.) |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 12:04 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Even More Sims 3 Hopes. x
(25-03-2008 12:02 AM)kaykaylili link Wrote:kidnapping would be awsome. Then they could like go to a police and have like all these cool searches.. still.... traumatizing! but cool i guess
|
|||
|
25-03-2008, 01:17 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Even More Sims 3 Hopes. x
(24-03-2008 11:57 PM)CrystalWebb321 link Wrote:and if their parents go to work without leaving a nanny They do now, by the social workers.
|
|||
|
25-03-2008, 01:49 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Even More Sims 3 Hopes. x
(25-03-2008 01:17 AM)simkid link Wrote:[quote author=CrystalWebb321 link=topic=1110.msg21605#msg21605 date=1206399472] They do now, by the social workers. ![]() [/quote] true dat |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 01:56 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Even More Sims 3 Hopes. x
That would be cool!
Quite realistic really. Or the kids could start disaster, and just cause a fire or barf because he had unlimited power to sugar or something. =] [glow=limegreen,2,500]You know a good game of Monopoly has ended when a player gets sent back to jail, loses half the money, grabs the board and throws it to the wall, and all the pieces are thrown randomly at peoples heads.[/glow] |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 01:59 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Even More Sims 3 Hopes. x
(25-03-2008 01:56 AM)RoyalT link Wrote:That would be cool! yeah, like viruses. |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 02:46 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Even More Sims 3 Hopes. x
I think they should be able to pick on younger siblings more. Like they kinda do now but they should make it more detailed so that for example, the older brother could shove the younger sister out of the way in the morning in front of the mirror while they were getting ready for school or something..
|
|||
|
25-03-2008, 03:50 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Even More Sims 3 Hopes. x
(25-03-2008 02:46 AM)Charmedangel4543 link Wrote:I think they should be able to pick on younger siblings more. Like they kinda do now but they should make it more detailed so that for example, the older brother could shove the younger sister out of the way in the morning in front of the mirror while they were getting ready for school or something..That would be so cool and funny, also kidnapping would be pretty cool as long as nothing bad happens to the kids like death or something.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



