Login:
or Register
|
Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
|
|
21-03-2008, 01:12 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
And how do you know?
I dont think it would.. |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:16 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
Umm, but Sims 2 was rated M (At least where I live), so why would it matter if Sims 3 was??
|
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:16 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
Its teen where i am
USA,Cali |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:18 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
(21-03-2008 01:16 AM)Rena link Wrote:Umm, but Sims 2 was rated M (At least where I live), so why would it matter if Sims 3 was?? Countries use a different rating system, EA will be going by the laws their largest market which will be America. Also I think it's only like M+15 here (in NZ, I assume it's the same as aussie, which is where your profile says your from) which would be teen in us. I think it a M rating there would probably result in something like a R+13/15 here. If that makes sense. |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:20 AM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
^ Wha.. Hah
Here, in US Teen is for 14+ Mature is for 17 or 18+ |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:20 AM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
Oh okay. But i dont think teen woohoo would make it M for mature (in US)
|
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:21 AM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
Yeah. They shouldnt make it a M. It's the player's choice to have Teens WooHoo
|
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:22 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
(21-03-2008 01:18 AM)Chrissie59 link Wrote:[quote author=Rena link=topic=530.msg10082#msg10082 date=1206058560] Countries use a different rating system, EA will be going by the laws their largest market which will be America. Also I think it's only like M+15 here (in NZ, I assume it's the same as aussie, which is where your profile says your from) which would be teen in us. I think it a M rating there would probably result in something like a R+13/15 here. If that makes sense. [/quote] Of course it makes sense. The ratings are always higher here in Australia. I bought the game at the age of 11 and the shop employees didn't seem to mind that an 11 year old was purchasing a M rated game. The rules are a bit lighter there in US I must say, then. |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:24 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
If its M you need a parent or have to be 18 with ID to purchase it.
So yeah its pretty straight forward |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:25 AM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
I think the reason it would up the rating to M would have to do with the criteria used to rate the game (wait dumb statement...)
It would increase because of something like sexual references for minors which is what teens would be considered as and that would probably be what increases the rating. (that is just a guess though...) |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



