Login:
or Register
|
how many kids do you want
|
|
18-07-2008, 01:22 AM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: how many kids do you want
Lol. I want 2 boys, and one girl.
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
18-07-2008, 01:24 AM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: how many kids do you want
I always thought you wanted a HUGE family.
![]() |
|||
|
18-07-2008, 01:24 AM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: how many kids do you want
hehe, my bro is a boy (durrrrr) and living with him makes me never want a boy... EVER! lawl.
|
|||
|
18-07-2008, 01:34 AM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
Re: how many kids do you want
(18-07-2008 01:24 AM)¢αÑÑÎ¹Ñ âα ÑιмÑÑÑÑ⢠link Wrote:I always thought you wanted a HUGE family. I said I DID, didn't I? But I can't be a bigshot actor with 12 kids running around, can I? [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
18-07-2008, 01:35 AM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: how many kids do you want
Sure you can! Look at Brangelina! {tongue}
![]() |
|||
|
18-07-2008, 01:37 AM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: how many kids do you want
XD true dat cassie!
theres a family with 18 kids! ALL THEIRS! WTF? FTW! WWOOOO!XDD |
|||
|
18-07-2008, 02:48 AM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: how many kids do you want
poor woman that's must have been horrible giving birth 18 times
<br /> ![]() <br /> |
|||
|
18-07-2008, 02:53 AM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: how many kids do you want
it would be horrible!!!
|
|||
|
18-07-2008, 02:53 AM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: how many kids do you want
Well, I want to have either 2 or 3 children. Now, I wouldn't want twins, but I do at the same time. ANYWAY;
I'm hoping for 2 girls and a boy, if I have three children. OR 1 boy and 1 girl if I have two kids. But, i'm not too fussy what the children's genders are. As long as they grow up healthy and strong, i'm happy. |
|||
|
18-07-2008, 03:03 AM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: how many kids do you want
i want a girl and a boy
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: event.png]](http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10719;459/st/20090220/e/the+sims+3+comes+out%21%21%21/dt/7/k/f8ce/event.png)
