Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
21-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Post: #1
Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
I think teen pregnacy should be allowed
BUT...like with the inteeminator, They can choose if they want to be on birth control.
I really liked that mod
^.^
21-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Post: #2
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
Agreed. EA might sneak in and steal their mods, haha.
21-03-2008, 12:23 AM
Post: #3
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
haha yeah
I liked it Big Grin
alot

Anyone elses ideas?
21-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Post: #4
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
no, it would get it rated mature and people like that one guy would be like "VIDEO GAMES ARE BAD!!" and I don't really want to see a teen get pregnant.


Sure, it'd be realistic, but a lot of us go to The Sims to escape realism.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
21-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Post: #5
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
Whats the difference between adult sim woohoo and teen woohoo?
haha why would it be M?
21-03-2008, 12:31 AM
Post: #6
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
(21-03-2008 12:26 AM)jamieee link Wrote:Whats the difference between adult sim woohoo and teen woohoo?
haha why would it be M?

I think most people who are getting the game are looking more towards having fun with kids--going to hospitals (obviously), being grounded, walking around town.

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? &lt;3
21-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Post: #7
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
I understand that
But i dont think it would change the rating
if teen simmies could do "woohoo"
21-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Post: #8
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
i think it would be cool to have teen pregnancy its their actions

qwerty
21-03-2008, 12:42 AM
Post: #9
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
yeah i have it for sims 2
thats the Inteeminator
i love it and the options it has
21-03-2008, 12:47 AM
Post: #10
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
(21-03-2008 12:32 AM)jamieee link Wrote:I understand that
But i dont think it would change the rating
if teen simmies could do "woohoo"

it would.

Believe me, it would.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)