Login:
or Register
|
Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
|
|
21-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
I think teen pregnacy should be allowed
BUT...like with the inteeminator, They can choose if they want to be on birth control. I really liked that mod ^.^ |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
Agreed. EA might sneak in and steal their mods, haha.
|
|||
|
21-03-2008, 12:23 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
haha yeah
I liked it ![]() alot Anyone elses ideas? |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
no, it would get it rated mature and people like that one guy would be like "VIDEO GAMES ARE BAD!!" and I don't really want to see a teen get pregnant.
Sure, it'd be realistic, but a lot of us go to The Sims to escape realism. ~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
Whats the difference between adult sim woohoo and teen woohoo?
haha why would it be M? |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 12:31 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
(21-03-2008 12:26 AM)jamieee link Wrote:Whats the difference between adult sim woohoo and teen woohoo? I think most people who are getting the game are looking more towards having fun with kids--going to hospitals (obviously), being grounded, walking around town. Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? <3 |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
I understand that
But i dont think it would change the rating if teen simmies could do "woohoo" |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
i think it would be cool to have teen pregnancy its their actions
qwerty |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 12:42 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
yeah i have it for sims 2
thats the Inteeminator i love it and the options it has |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 12:47 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
(21-03-2008 12:32 AM)jamieee link Wrote:I understand that it would. Believe me, it would. ~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



