Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
20-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Post: #781
Re: I wonder......
ROFL I literally laughed out loud when I read that, simkid, Hooray for you. That doesn't happen often lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Post: #782
Re: I wonder......
Who is Ms.Crumplebottom anyway

Mery loves acting Big Grin Big Grin<br /><br />TS3 will rule the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Post: #783
Re: I wonder......
(20-03-2008 11:47 PM)Merysparklez link Wrote:Who is Ms.Crumplebottom anyway

you're kidding, i hope

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Post: #784
Re: I wonder......
i'll be back later y'all

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Post: #785
Re: I wonder......
C ya!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Post: #786
Re: I wonder......
(20-03-2008 11:47 PM)Merysparklez link Wrote:Who is Ms.Crumplebottom anyway

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

You don't know her????

She's the old lady in NL that hits your sims with her purse when they are romantic.

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 12:15 AM
Post: #787
Re: I wonder......
Yeah! And by the time sims 4 rolls around, she'll be a ghost that haunts all the neighborhoods!

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? &lt;3
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Post: #788
Re: I wonder......
Oh jeez I don't even want to think about Sims 4 right now. lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 01:28 AM
Post: #789
Re: I wonder......
(20-03-2008 11:38 PM)simkid link Wrote:Ken doll. That is what she looks like. rofl
Lol....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 01:45 AM
Post: #790
Re: I wonder......
Egypt, check your messages.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)