Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
20-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Post: #761
Re: I wonder......
lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Post: #762
Re: I wonder......
This thread is still alive?? ROFL  Big Grin

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Post: #763
Re: I wonder......
(20-03-2008 08:56 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:This thread is still alive?? ROFL  Big Grin

[shadow=red,left]It was killed until you came along. lol jk

-Paul[/shadow]

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Post: #764
Re: I wonder......
(20-03-2008 09:01 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=145.msg9510#msg9510 date=1206042994]
This thread is still alive?? ROFL  Big Grin

[shadow=red,left]It was killed until you came along. lol jk

-Paul[/shadow]
[/quote]

hehe  ;D

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Post: #765
Re: I wonder......
(20-03-2008 09:08 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg9522#msg9522 date=1206043276]
[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=145.msg9510#msg9510 date=1206042994]
This thread is still alive?? ROFL  Big Grin

[shadow=red,left]It was killed until you came along. lol jk

-Paul[/shadow]
[/quote]

hehe  ;D
[/quote]

Tongue

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Post: #766
Re: I wonder......
ms.crumplebottom will probobly be there causing ppl pain with her deadly handbag

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Post: #767
Re: I wonder......
omg i just made a pg 52 lol

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 10:12 PM
Post: #768
Re: I wonder......
lol Nice

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Post: #769
Re: I wonder......
I thought this was going to stop at 50.
This is the strangest thread I have ever seen. lol
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Post: #770
Re: I wonder......
Don't you dare say anythign bad against Crumple. She's watching.

[Image: teadybears.png]
<br />All of my artwork is made by me, PM me if you want a request.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)