Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
20-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Post: #751
Re: I wonder......
*SMACKS LIKE CRAZY OLD CRUMPIE* if only I had a grey purse....

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Post: #752
Re: I wonder......
(20-03-2008 05:48 PM)Little.Miss.Sunshine link Wrote:*SMACKS LIKE CRAZY OLD CRUMPIE* if only I had a grey purse....

*Recieves smack* Ouch! God, you're mean!

Oh jeez that would be bad...lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Post: #753
Re: I wonder......
51!!!!!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Post: #754
Re: I wonder......
51 pages of Crumpiness :o

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Post: #755
Re: I wonder......
(20-03-2008 05:50 PM)Little.Miss.Sunshine link Wrote:51 pages of Crumpiness :o

I know...scary...

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 07:01 PM
Post: #756
Re: I wonder......
seriously who thought we would have 51 pages dedicated to the grumpi old hag

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Post: #757
Re: I wonder......
(20-03-2008 07:01 PM)2bcoolisme link Wrote:seriously who thought we would have 51 pages dedicated to the grumpi old hag

Certainly not me!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Post: #758
Re: I wonder......
It's scary...

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Post: #759
Re: I wonder......
...and creepy!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Post: #760
Re: I wonder......
AAHH!!! HELP!!!!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)