Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Love Thread!!
02-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Post: #41
Re: Love Thread!!
himself?
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Post: #42
Re: Love Thread!!
Ooh, I don't think I know this, do tell! Tongue

(02-07-2008 05:19 PM)яση ωєαѕℓєу link Wrote:himself?

{lol} That's definitely a possibility!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Post: #43
Re: Love Thread!!
and chuckles the real one
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Post: #44
Re: Love Thread!!
Haha, nice. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Post: #45
Re: Love Thread!!
lol
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Post: #46
Re: Love Thread!!
I have no real love stories.
Simply because i cant have a boyfriend(religious reasons)
and im really tomboyish.
I dont think guys(until 7th grade) thought me as more then they're friends.

But here's a cheesy thing a guy did:
In 7th grad, I was in my last class i was gathering my books,backpacks,etc. So this guy(who happens to be a somewhat friend of mine) starts talking to his friends,then starts looking @ me. I was like 'What?'  Then he gave me a piece of paper. It read:

"Will you go out with me?" It had 30(or 15) cents in it. That was one weird position i was in. Of course i said no.
He wasn't cute,but I dont look at my guy friends as more then just friends.
Unless he were to be Alex Evans or Nick Jonas,lol.
Oh and btw his other friend also was crushing one me.I always get stuck with the nerdy guys. xD lolz.

I have another story that's not romantic but i thought it was priceless.
I'll post it if enough people ask for it ;]

Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Post: #47
Re: Love Thread!!
Post it! {tongueside}

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Post: #48
Re: Love Thread!!
i too want you to post it!!  {clap}
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Post: #49
Re: Love Thread!!
lmao you would be the one  {tongue}
mkayyy btw i watched you being bored w/ paul.
maybe ill upload some xD

Alex Evans(aka Alex Heartbreaker) is a real famous famously hot dude.
So i added him on my myspace. So of course he doesn't have time to reply back to everyone's comments.
But one day he posted back to me [: i was like OMFG!!!  {woot}
lolz.
And he was in this band(he left) and he commented me 2x from there [:
But he's friend commented me back& replied back.
lol

Now i just gotta get him on stickam...
lol anyone got any LOVE stories?

Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Post: #50
Re: Love Thread!!
Hmm...  let me think for a second.....
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)