Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Which Family Do You Least Want In TS3??
Lothario
Goth
Dreamer
Pleasant
Other
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Poll
20-03-2008, 03:25 AM
Post: #11
Re: Poll
I don't really have anything against any of those listed. There are some sims who walk around that drive me nuts knocking over the trashcan every day or stealing the newpaper!! And of course I can't think of their names right now. Dang it

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 03:55 AM
Post: #12
Re: Poll
I think the Goth family should stay in TS3 because they were in every sims game starting from the
original Sims
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)