Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: do you think sims 3 should be a update card for sims 2
ok
yes
for sure
No
maybe
not a chance
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
the sims 3 should be
20-03-2008, 02:54 AM
Post: #1
the sims 3 should be
i think sims3 should be a pizza pack yes or no Smile Sad >Sad 8)Big Grin:o >Sad??????????????????
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 02:57 AM
Post: #2
Re: the sims 3 should be
I dont get what you mean?

Lauren
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 03:00 AM
Post: #3
Re: the sims 3 should be
no, my computer would commit suicide :-\


[move][glow=purple,2,300]MEMORY OVERLOAD[/glow][/move]
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 03:06 AM
Post: #4
Re: the sims 3 should be
I'm cool with it being a separate game. It should be much easier on my comp since I will uninstalling my Sims 2 to install Sims 3.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 03:07 AM
Post: #5
Re: the sims 3 should be
on this post i think she is saying that just a HUGE upgrade to install on you computer just updating sims 2 changing graphic and open neighborhood ect. which i dont think is such a great idea.

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 03:11 AM
Post: #6
Re: the sims 3 should be
no my computer would like freeze every minute

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 03:18 AM
Post: #7
Re: the sims 3 should be
"slaps you back in the head" Heck,NO!i want the sims 3 a standalone game not a update.
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 03:45 AM
Post: #8
Re: the sims 3 should be
No, I am sorry but I dissagree :\ I don't want a card that is just too much, my computer would just blow out, I would need to update and get a new computer, :\ But still for your creative attempt Kudos Wink

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)