Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Some Questions Answered!!!!!
26-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Post: #11
Re: Some Questions Answered!!!!!
Mario is the most sold game EVER! and the sims is the 2nd most sold game ever lol i guess its because mario was out longer ?

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Post: #12
Re: Some Questions Answered!!!!!
Mario's a freaking classic. Wink

But for the Sims series to be second best, that's not bad at all. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Post: #13
Re: Some Questions Answered!!!!!
im not big into mario, its fun for awhile i guess, but the sims will become the most sold game EVER soon enough i think!

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Post: #14
Re: Some Questions Answered!!!!!
(26-05-2008 01:49 PM)Brad5010 link Wrote:im not big into mario, its fun for awhile i guess, but the sims will become the most sold game EVER soon enough i think!
Yeah, with all the new things, including new players, it will definitely push Mario out of the way someday.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Post: #15
Re: Some Questions Answered!!!!!
that is true, the sims are so fun and soon more people will be buying it.  With each new sim game more and more people hear about it and get addicted.  I really see many more fans being born with the coming of TS3!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Post: #16
Re: Some Questions Answered!!!!!
But on the box, it says The Sims (original) is the best-selling PC game of all time... so Mario might be the best of all other platforms, but TS1 is the best of PC - and I usualy only ever play PC anyway.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Post: #17
Re: Some Questions Answered!!!!!
The Sims is the only PC game I play.  I am gonna get Spore, but idk if I would enjoy that like the sims.  I need more pc games for the laptop I am getting, since I would be working at the college and stuff all day and I need something else to do besides homework.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Post: #18
Re: Some Questions Answered!!!!!
(26-05-2008 06:09 PM)ι αм яυρєятѕ ωιƒє link Wrote:But on the box, it says The Sims (original) is the best-selling PC game of all time... so Mario might be the best of all other platforms, but TS1 is the best of PC - and I usualy only ever play PC anyway.

Oh, yes, if you're going by PC games, then you're totally correct. But in general Mario is #1.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Post: #19
Re: Some Questions Answered!!!!!
Ahh good ol' Mario. I used to be so good at Super Mario 64, but I've lost my touch since then.
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Post: #20
Re: Some Questions Answered!!!!!
I'm with you on that one. Wink I bet I couldn't play it to save my life, right now. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)