Login:
or Register
|
Photoshop...
|
|
22-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Photoshop...
What do you like/dislike about it? I'm downloading it now cause I've always wanted to try it!
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
22-05-2008, 02:43 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photoshop...
Nice!
I have the newest versionĀ {tongue} lol You can make some Sims clothes and stuff. So you prob wouldn't have to download as much(if you do download) Also there are a few sites who do graphics as a competition. I use to be pretty good at it. I'll give you some if you want ![]() Just let me know! |
|||
|
22-05-2008, 03:40 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photoshop...
i love photoshop
i need a new one though i lost the serial number for what i have |
|||
|
22-05-2008, 03:52 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photoshop...
Photoshop is the best. Ever. I love it. Never tried to make sim stuff though.
|
|||
|
22-05-2008, 03:59 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photoshop...
yeah i just edited my pictures it was alot of fun though =]
|
|||
|
22-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photoshop...
The world wouldn't be such an interesting place without photoshop...
I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can... |
|||
|
22-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photoshop...
I wish i had photoshop....
![]() Or something similar.... [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
22-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photoshop...
i know i want it badddd but its so expensive i cant afford it anymore.
|
|||
|
22-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photoshop...
There should be a trial version available online. That's better than nothing.
I do adore Photoshop. I may not be the best at it, but it's wonderful. [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
22-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photoshop...
is the trial version free?
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)






![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)