Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
17-05-2008, 08:18 AM
Post: #1011
Re: I wonder......
You all are giving her attention ;_;

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Post: #1012
Re: I wonder......
She loves it. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Post: #1013
Re: I wonder......
Well she better shut up and die ;_;

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Post: #1014
Re: I wonder......
Oooh, go Miss Attitude! {lol} But I agree, she needs to pop her clogs now... Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Post: #1015
Re: I wonder......
I'll keep hitting her with her own bag, until she dies, and gets smashed into a bloody pulp ;_;

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Post: #1016
Re: I wonder......
"An old ugly bat".

Is that suppose to be me?

{tongue}

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 05:13 AM
Post: #1017
Re: I wonder......
Lol! {lol} Pretty much, yep. Hope you aren't all offended or anything.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Post: #1018
Re: I wonder......
Haha, ugly old bat, ^^;

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Post: #1019
Re: I wonder......
Poor bat. Unfortunate name choice, there. I wonder why he chose it anyhoo?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 03:22 AM
Post: #1020
Re: I wonder......
i cannot believe this thread just keeps going...will the madness never end?!?!

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)