Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Mafia
16-05-2008, 12:57 AM
Post: #21
Re: The Mafia
Could I have a part? I'm not picky *coughsomethingimportantplease* Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Post: #22
Re: The Mafia
(16-05-2008 12:52 AM)Supergeeky link Wrote:LOL Bambi I LOVE that song! xP

Haha, sweet! Smile

Cassie, how about a Briber?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Post: #23
Re: The Mafia
If Briber is important, I'm in! Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Post: #24
Re: The Mafia
They're all important...it's the Mafia! Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 10:58 PM
Post: #25
Re: The Mafia
Now you must come up with a mafia name in order to be introduced to the famly.
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 03:29 AM
Post: #26
Re: The Mafia
Too true. Smile

The only "Mafia" names I know of that would go with 'Cassie' are 'Casper' and 'Cast'. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 07:39 AM
Post: #27
Re: The Mafia
*Joins the Mafia*

Oh look, I "joined". What position should I steal. *Shifty Eyes*
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Post: #28
Re: The Mafia
Hm...it's up to you! Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 06:11 AM
Post: #29
Re: The Mafia
Am I a briber then? Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Post: #30
Re: The Mafia
Yes, I suppose you are. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)