Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
15-05-2008, 01:54 AM
Post: #1001
Re: I wonder......
Totally. Me too! {tongueside}

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 03:30 AM
Post: #1002
Re: I wonder......
yeah im thinking we should slap her back..or grab her purse and hit her with it..kleptos could rob her..lol

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 04:24 AM
Post: #1003
Re: I wonder......
(17-03-2008 10:28 PM)mcjlove123 link Wrote:Shouldnt she die now? shes been an old codger for ages...
i agree with you
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 04:41 AM
Post: #1004
Re: I wonder......
To tell you all the truth, i can't believe that this topic is still alive!!!

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 05:10 AM
Post: #1005
Re: I wonder......
she should be dead..but she wont be i guess.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Post: #1006
Re: I wonder......
If she is alive, you realise time won't have moved? I suspect they will just use the replacement Crumplebottom that we've all seen before.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Post: #1007
Re: I wonder......
Yeah. That ugly thing. {tongueside}

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Post: #1008
Re: I wonder......
Maybe she had to do will Bella Goth dissapearing... maybe she knew that she was scheming him for the money (as stated in The Sims 2 for the PSP) and she punished her by sending her... somewhere. Maybe thats what happened to her. Her husband used her for the money. Thats why she beats random couples. She thinks they're all schemers Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 01:16 AM
Post: #1009
Re: I wonder......
May be true...taking her scars and experiences on other people...Poor Lady.

Reminds me of the lady from Great Expectations, who makes young men suffer because the ones she trusted broke her heart.

What was her name?...Yeah, Miss. Havisham.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 09:24 AM
Post: #1010
Re: I wonder......
Oooh, I should know this, we studied Great Expectations in English this year! Yes, Miss. Havisham is correct. {yes}

But you know, she is a bit of a mystery, that Crumplebottom. There is something we don't know about her, and it could, just possibly, be linked with Bella Goth's disappearance.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)