Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
11-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Post: #981
Re: I wonder......
holy crap this is the longest like topic evverr :O

its Lauren Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Post: #982
Re: I wonder......
It is the longest Sims-related topic, I think... all about Crumps, would you beleive it? {lol}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Post: #983
Re: I wonder......
no i have to say i cant lol

its Lauren Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Post: #984
Re: I wonder......
well crumplebottom will go down in sims history

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Post: #985
Re: I wonder......
This thread all happened because of me! Boy, I feel special. Tongue Wink

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 10:25 PM
Post: #986
Re: I wonder......
We need to keep this going forever!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Post: #987
Re: I wonder......
well what else is there to say about mrs crumplebottom?

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 11:48 PM
Post: #988
Re: I wonder......
i don't know but i'm sure we'll come up with something

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Post: #989
Re: I wonder......
She's a big meanie!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2008, 01:35 AM
Post: #990
Re: I wonder......
yeah aint that the truth i wonder if her purse will be more painful this time around haha

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)