Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Summerland
10-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Post: #1
Summerland
Does anybody know when they're gonna start another season?

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Post: #2
Re: Summerland
I think it's cancelled.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Post: #3
Re: Summerland
(10-05-2008 09:25 PM)2 1/2 days! (Supergeek) link Wrote:I think it's cancelled.
aww that would be pretty sad Sad I used to watch it like 2 years ago and I loved it and have been waiting for another season to come out for 2 years, silly meĀ  Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 02:42 AM
Post: #4
Re: Summerland
Summerland?

Lost and confused...but, hey, that's me. Wink

Oh...wait! Now I know what you're talking about! (Haha, thanks, Jessie. Wink)

Well...I don't watch it, but if Paul says it's cancelled, it must be true. He's like a show wizard. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 08:24 AM
Post: #5
Re: Summerland
summerland is over..
i never really watched that show..and when i wanted to start i was already to far behind..just like alot of those shows.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Post: #6
Re: Summerland
What is it/was it even about?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Post: #7
Re: Summerland
All I know is, Zac Efron was in it, and he kissed Kay Panabaker... and I was really, really seething with jealousy.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Post: #8
Re: Summerland
I hate that guy... he's.. oh nvm

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Post: #9
Re: Summerland
I do, too, actually. Wink But that's just my opinion. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Post: #10
Re: Summerland
(12-05-2008 09:41 AM)2qewl4u link Wrote:I hate that guy... he's.. oh nvm

Please, PLEASE don't tell me he's gay... please, no. He isn't, I hate whoever started this, the poor thing. {no}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)