Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
summer break
10-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Post: #1
summer break
what is every doing for summer break

me: i going to an act camp in new york and a cit camp
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Post: #2
Re: summer break
Going on holiday and then an online friend is coming to visit (:

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Post: #3
Re: summer break
Um. I have absolutely no idea, but I know I won't be going to school. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Post: #4
Re: summer break
Agreed.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Post: #5
Re: summer break
not going to school during the summer is good

summer school sucks
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Post: #6
Re: summer break
I agree.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Post: #7
Re: summer break
I went to Summer School one year. Urgh. The only GOOD thing about it was the cheese sandwiches, ad I don't even like cheese!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Post: #8
Re: summer break
???

You went to summer school, young lady!? Tongue

Cheese sandwiches? Tongue

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Post: #9
Re: summer break
Yep, I did! Why is that so shocking? Lol!

Yes, at lunch we had cheese sandwiches and they were really tasty. It's the only thing that made me stay there. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Post: #10
Re: summer break
Cheese sandwiches. Tongue

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)