Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
19-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Post: #281
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:10 PM)Scorpio_3110 link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5302#msg5302 date=1205932075]LOL I can't believe that; that's descrimination! [/quote] I know! Although I could be exaggerating, it happened only once and it was years ago. [/quote]XD Lol bwahahaha If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Post: #282
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
19 freakin' pages about some old aggressive lady?
...wow ... just wow... - //ÆÐ¯Îµ@κziiLLa\\ - ![]() |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Post: #283
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Lol I know but we just can't help it! XD
If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Post: #284
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
It's kinda scary how we're still talking about that old hag at 19 pages for 2 days straight. All I wanted know was what she was going to look like and everybody seems to like to talk about that! Weird, huh?
![]() -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Post: #285
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:22 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:It's kinda scary how we're still talking about that old hag at 19 pages for 2 days straight. All I wanted know was what she was going to look like and everybody seems to like to talk about that! Weird, huh?Then we end up talking about how she's controlling us and hitting her with pots.....this is a bit too out of hand....XD If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Post: #286
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:24 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg5330#msg5330 date=1205932957]Then we end up talking about how she's controlling us and hitting her with pots.....this is a bit too out of hand....XD [/quote] Out of hand!? We passed out of hand at page 10! We're darn near twice that! It's MADNESS!!!!! -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Post: #287
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:25 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5334#msg5334 date=1205933049]Then we end up talking about how she's controlling us and hitting her with pots.....this is a bit too out of hand....XD [/quote] Out of hand!? We passed out of hand at page 10! We're darn near twice that! It's MADNESS!!!!! -Paul [/quote]Wow lol 20 pages you've got to be kidding, Madness? MADNESS!!!! XD If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Post: #288
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:26 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg5342#msg5342 date=1205933124]Then we end up talking about how she's controlling us and hitting her with pots.....this is a bit too out of hand....XD [/quote] Out of hand!? We passed out of hand at page 10! We're darn near twice that! It's MADNESS!!!!! -Paul [/quote]Wow lol 20 pages you've got to be kidding, Madness? MADNESS!!!! XD [/quote] Oh my god...that is terrifying.......................................................................................what more can I say???? -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Post: #289
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:28 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5349#msg5349 date=1205933189]Then we end up talking about how she's controlling us and hitting her with pots.....this is a bit too out of hand....XD [/quote] Out of hand!? We passed out of hand at page 10! We're darn near twice that! It's MADNESS!!!!! -Paul [/quote]Wow lol 20 pages you've got to be kidding, Madness? MADNESS!!!! XD [/quote] Oh my god...that is terrifying.......................................................................................what more can I say???? -Paul [/quote]*SPAMS* LOL There is nothing more we can do but see when this topic will up dead......which is never
If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Post: #290
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:29 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg5355#msg5355 date=1205933306]Then we end up talking about how she's controlling us and hitting her with pots.....this is a bit too out of hand....XD [/quote] Out of hand!? We passed out of hand at page 10! We're darn near twice that! It's MADNESS!!!!! -Paul [/quote]Wow lol 20 pages you've got to be kidding, Madness? MADNESS!!!! XD [/quote] Oh my god...that is terrifying.......................................................................................what more can I say???? -Paul [/quote]*SPAMS* LOL There is nothing more we can do but see when this topic will up dead......which is never ![]() [/quote] Sadly that is true.. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( <------ that is all I can do right now -------> :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



![[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]](http://i46.tinypic.com/2yo9xci.jpg)
