Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My hamster Karrot!
19-03-2008, 05:11 AM
Post: #1
My hamster Karrot!
Shes my baby:
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/s...95/015.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/s...95/009.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/s...95/005.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/s...5/0021.jpg

Sorry for the bad qaulity pictures Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 09:32 AM
Post: #2
Re: My hamster Karrot!
awwww! *squee* ur hammy is cute ^_^ i had a hammy that was uber chubby, her name was shelly. she was named after that hammy that was in the movie the nutty professor (remake version lol). how long have u had karrot?
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 09:41 AM
Post: #3
Re: My hamster Karrot!
too cute! i always wanted a hamster, but my mom is afraid Tongue

[Image: candicewoovl4.png]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Post: #4
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Aww, I want one. I have two cats. Cats and hamsters, hmm, will that go well??
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 12:52 PM
Post: #5
Re: My hamster Karrot!
(19-03-2008 05:11 AM)Simmonkey997 link Wrote:Shes my baby:
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/s...95/015.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/s...95/009.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/s...95/005.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/s...5/0021.jpg

Sorry for the bad qaulity pictures Tongue
She's too adorable! I've always wanted one!
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Post: #6
Re: My hamster Karrot!
I had a hamster called Tarzan.... there was a reason why he was called Tarzan :Smile

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2008 03:27 PM by Jessica.)
Post: #7
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Aww. What a little cutie. ^_^
I used to own 5 hamsters, but the last one passed away in January. Sad
They are adorable little monsters, aren't they? ;D

[center][Image: sigforsims3bt1.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Post: #8
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Sensi Amatsu: Thank You! And 4 months and 4 days (I have a counter arounder here somewhere......)
HoneyKitty: My mom won't let me get a guinea pig because she thinks they poop big Undecided Thanks!
Rena: Actually, I have 2 cats, 2 dogs, a goldfish, and my cat had 5 kittens (around 4 weeks ago lol) and my hamster is fine! But It really depends on how rambunctous your pet is, my cats won't hunt anything thats not a toy, and one will hardly do that! lol My first hamster died because it got out and the cat got it, same with hamster 3, hamster 2 had WT(wet tail, a fadal deasease in hamsters) when we got her. But these cats are different than Biscut (my old cat, that killed almost everything, just like her mother Tongue)
Little.Miss.Sunshine: Was Tarzan a jumper?
Jessica: I'm so sorry for you loss, and thank you! Yes lol VERY adorable little monsters lol
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Post: #9
Re: My hamster Karrot!
(19-03-2008 03:18 PM)Simmonkey997 link Wrote:Little.Miss.Sunshine: Was Tarzan a jumper?

Yupp.  Big Grin

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Post: #10
Re: My hamster Karrot!
lol that means hes happy Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)