Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
iPod
07-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Post: #61
Re: iPod
Wow...not much of a music (owning) person, eh?

I've heard 'Buy U a Drank' and 'The Way I Are', and I have 'When You're Gone' and '4 Minutes'. I don't think I've heard of the others.

And I'm rather surprised you don't have 'Pocketfull of Sunshine"

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Post: #62
Re: iPod
Electric Zoo? Really? 8)

Just kidding...lol.

I see you've all met Bambi...I'm sorry. =D
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Post: #63
Re: iPod
What IS Electric Zoo? I've never heard of it...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Post: #64
Re: iPod
It's a song by Spongebob Tongue

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 10:25 PM
Post: #65
Re: iPod
Hehe, are you like Spongebob Obsessed (:

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Post: #66
Re: iPod
Not really, I just like his songs is all Tongue

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Post: #67
Re: iPod
What....What songs does he sing? Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 01:23 AM
Post: #68
Re: iPod
He sings all kinds of songs! Just look at this list!

http://members.outpost10f.com/~lindax/sp...yrics.html

It's not even all of them!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Post: #69
Re: iPod
Holy bananas...

I'm definitely behind. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 01:33 AM
Post: #70
Re: iPod
Not really...

We're just talking about Spongebob. Wink

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)