Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
iPod
06-05-2008, 02:12 AM
Post: #51
Re: iPod
Well, of course. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 02:12 AM
Post: #52
Re: iPod
haha
yeah
but i do see your point mp3's are much cheaper

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 02:27 AM
Post: #53
Re: iPod
They most certainly are. Silly Apple...they always have to squeeze every penny out of their products. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 05:13 AM
Post: #54
Re: iPod
yeah they sure do. I think with all the ipod buyers out there they should lower the price and attract more people to them.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Post: #55
Re: iPod
I definitely agree. But why lower the price if people will pay for it just as it is?

Business...it's crazy...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 01:35 AM
Post: #56
Re: iPod
But you can put vids on an iPod. Wink

Does anybody use iTunes, btw?

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 01:36 AM
Post: #57
Re: iPod
Definitely. Nearly 60k songs on it. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Post: #58
Re: iPod
JEEZ! I only have 5 songs and 1 vid Tongue

I don't even KNOW that many songs!

What kinda songs do you have?

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 01:50 AM
Post: #59
Re: iPod
Tons. Deep songs, happy songs, sad songs, angry songs, weird songs, stupid songs...

Everything, nearly. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Post: #60
Re: iPod
Wow....

I have:

Cyclone
Buy U a Drank
When You're Gone
The Way I Are
4 Minutes
Striped Sweater Song (video)

and a newly added one:

Electric Zoo.

I'm a nut.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)