Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
u###
05-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Post: #31
Re: u###
Yep! Good riddens! Tongue

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Post: #32
Re: u###
Yeah, he was a lame spammer anyway. If you're going to spam then at least do it properly. {rolleyes}

Haha, just kidding! Don't spam! It's wrong and nobody will like you for it! {no}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 01:07 AM
Post: #33
Re: u###
{rolleyes} Like you would know how to spam. Tongue

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 09:19 AM
Post: #34
Re: u###
OMG im 413th!

I didn't know that!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Post: #35
Re: u###
I am... member 280! Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Post: #36
Re: u###
(04-05-2008 08:01 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:Lol, I knew you were kidding. But back to SimsFans? When do you plan to open? Does Bambi maybe know a little about this?

I knew he was kidding, too. Notice the wink at the end. Wink

Anyhoo...the site will open when it opens, as Matt and Mr. Admin keep telling you all. Wink And yes, I'm sure it will be great.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Post: #37
Re: u###
I think they must be making it an absolutely awesome site and spending lots of time on it, which is nice to think so. I do hope it is true. {yes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Post: #38
Re: u###
Well, yes. And don't forget...I'm sure Mr. Admin has a life outside of The Sims, believe it or not. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Post: #39
Re: u###
Seriously? That's news to me! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Post: #40
Re: u###
(05-05-2008 08:29 PM)Cookies &amp; Cassie link Wrote:Seriously? That's news to me! Big Grin

Rofl, nice one Tongue

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)