Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
19-03-2008, 04:19 AM
Post: #261
Re: I wonder......
Lol.
I pwomise I'll take pictures of her when she's dying!! OH A VIDEO!! Even better! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:20 AM
Post: #262
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:19 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:Lol.
I pwomise I'll take pictures of her when she's dying!! OH A VIDEO!! Even better! Big Grin

OOOO  yeah!

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:38 AM
Post: #263
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:19 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:Lol.
I pwomise I'll take pictures of her when she's dying!! OH A VIDEO!! Even better! Big Grin

WOOOOO! Please send me the vid! lol ;D

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:49 AM
Post: #264
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:38 AM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=simmy1smeeve link=topic=145.msg4740#msg4740 date=1205896752]
Lol.
I pwomise I'll take pictures of her when she's dying!! OH A VIDEO!! Even better! Big Grin

WOOOOO! Please send me the vid! lol ;D

-Paul
[/quote]
Kay tomorrow Mrs. Crumplebutt is dead mwahahaha
What neighborhood does she live in though? Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:50 AM
Post: #265
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:49 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg4749#msg4749 date=1205897917]
[quote author=simmy1smeeve link=topic=145.msg4740#msg4740 date=1205896752]
Lol.
I pwomise I'll take pictures of her when she's dying!! OH A VIDEO!! Even better! Big Grin

WOOOOO! Please send me the vid! lol ;D

-Paul
[/quote]
Kay tomorrow Mrs. Crumplebutt is dead mwahahaha
What neighborhood does she live in though? Big Grin
[/quote]

She lives in all the neighborhoods.

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:51 AM
Post: #266
Re: I wonder......
She does? Hmm... I wonder where a good place to find her would be...
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:52 AM
Post: #267
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:51 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:She does? Hmm... I wonder where a good place to find her would be...

Downtown. She came with NL.

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 05:03 AM
Post: #268
Re: I wonder......
Okay, got it. Smile
I'll make sure to bring a making out couple along too. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 05:08 AM
Post: #269
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 05:03 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:Okay, got it. Smile
I'll make sure to bring a making out couple along too. Tongue

lol I do that alot just to make her mad. I am so evil...

-Evil Paul (MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 05:08 AM
Post: #270
Re: I wonder......
*giggles evily* ;D
Maybe I'll make them do things in the photo booth Wink
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)