Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
04-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Post: #971
Re: I wonder......
yeah it does...we are such dorks for keeping this gong lool

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Post: #972
Re: I wonder......
Lets keep it going forever and never let it get past first page lol! Yeah right, we'd never be able to do that. We'll just have to remember to bomb it every other month. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Post: #973
Re: I wonder......
(17-03-2008 10:28 PM)*キイミイ* link Wrote:Uh duh lol she'll look older and wrinklier than before XD


i think that when your playing it you should get a call in sims having someone say that ms.crumplebottom has died that would make a good nieghborhood story

but ms.crumplebottom might now evan make an appeirance in the sims 3

its Lauren Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Post: #974
Re: I wonder......
Time will have moved too far ahead for the Crumps to still be alive, but we have reason to believe we have found a replacemnt.

Check out the old woman here, and hover the mouse over her for her traits. She sounds Crumple-ish. {yes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 12:06 AM
Post: #975
Re: I wonder......
(04-05-2008 09:41 PM)TS3roxmysox link Wrote:[quote author=*キイミイ* link=topic=145.msg2347#msg2347 date=1205789326]
Uh duh lol she'll look older and wrinklier than before XD

but ms.crumplebottom might now evan make an appeirance in the sims 3

[/quote]

bite your tongue...maybe they'll give her children who turn out just like her...actually, that kind of scares me...i'm almost sorry i saud it now

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 12:17 AM
Post: #976
Re: I wonder......
She can't really have children, as she didn't have any in TS2 and she is too old to have any now. Which sucks, I would've liked to see some decendants of her. But the Sim I posted above, who is sort of a replacement it seems, may have some children/grandchildren to continue the Crumpleness.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Post: #977
Re: I wonder......
i think shes one of the only people whos coming back

its Lauren Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Post: #978
Re: I wonder......
Really? Well, if she's coming back... time can't really have passed on from TS2, I guess. Ah well, I will be excited to see her in TS3 form! SO ugly and wrinkly, muhehehe! Tongue Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 08:18 AM
Post: #979
Re: I wonder......
yeah shes old..but they probably couldnt resist adding her considering her personality traits.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 09:59 AM
Post: #980
Re: I wonder......
You just gotta love the Crumps. End of Story.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)