Login:
or Register
|
u###
|
|
05-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: u###
Yep! Good riddens!
![]() -Supergeek March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
05-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: u###
Yeah, he was a lame spammer anyway. If you're going to spam then at least do it properly. {rolleyes}
Haha, just kidding! Don't spam! It's wrong and nobody will like you for it! {no} ![]() |
|||
|
05-05-2008, 01:07 AM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: u###
{rolleyes} Like you would know how to spam.
![]() -Supergeek March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
05-05-2008, 09:19 AM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: u###
OMG im 413th!
I didn't know that! [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
05-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: u###
I am... member 280!
![]() |
|||
|
05-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
Re: u###
(04-05-2008 08:01 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:Lol, I knew you were kidding. But back to SimsFans? When do you plan to open? Does Bambi maybe know a little about this? I knew he was kidding, too. Notice the wink at the end. ![]() Anyhoo...the site will open when it opens, as Matt and Mr. Admin keep telling you all. And yes, I'm sure it will be great.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
05-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: u###
I think they must be making it an absolutely awesome site and spending lots of time on it, which is nice to think so. I do hope it is true. {yes}
![]() |
|||
|
05-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: u###
Well, yes. And don't forget...I'm sure Mr. Admin has a life outside of The Sims, believe it or not.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
05-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: u###
Seriously? That's news to me!
![]() |
|||
|
05-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Post: #40
|
|||
|
|||
Re: u###
(05-05-2008 08:29 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:Seriously? That's news to me! Rofl, nice one
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)
