Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
19-03-2008, 04:19 AM
Post: #261
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Lol.
I pwomise I'll take pictures of her when she's dying!! OH A VIDEO!! Even better!
|
|||
|
19-03-2008, 04:20 AM
Post: #262
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:19 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:Lol. OOOO yeah! ![]() |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 04:38 AM
Post: #263
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:19 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:Lol. WOOOOO! Please send me the vid! lol ;D -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 04:49 AM
Post: #264
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:38 AM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=simmy1smeeve link=topic=145.msg4740#msg4740 date=1205896752] WOOOOO! Please send me the vid! lol ;D -Paul [/quote] Kay tomorrow Mrs. Crumplebutt is dead mwahahaha What neighborhood does she live in though?
|
|||
|
19-03-2008, 04:50 AM
Post: #265
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:49 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg4749#msg4749 date=1205897917] WOOOOO! Please send me the vid! lol ;D -Paul [/quote] Kay tomorrow Mrs. Crumplebutt is dead mwahahaha What neighborhood does she live in though? ![]() [/quote] She lives in all the neighborhoods. -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 04:51 AM
Post: #266
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
She does? Hmm... I wonder where a good place to find her would be...
|
|||
|
19-03-2008, 04:52 AM
Post: #267
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:51 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:She does? Hmm... I wonder where a good place to find her would be... Downtown. She came with NL. -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 05:03 AM
Post: #268
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Okay, got it.
![]() I'll make sure to bring a making out couple along too.
|
|||
|
19-03-2008, 05:08 AM
Post: #269
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 05:03 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:Okay, got it. lol I do that alot just to make her mad. I am so evil... -Evil Paul (MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!) March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 05:08 AM
Post: #270
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
*giggles evily* ;D
Maybe I'll make them do things in the photo booth
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)



![[Image: judycollage.jpg]](http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/holisox/judycollage.jpg)
