Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
13-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Post: #961
Re: I wonder......
This thread is dead! WOO! (Hey, that rhymed!) Tongue

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Post: #962
Re: I wonder......
Wow, that was a 'Bump'! Hello dead thread, seems Supergeek has resurrected you. Wink I haven't seen this thing in about 2 weeks.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Post: #963
Re: I wonder......
i forgot this thread existed woohoo

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Post: #964
Re: I wonder......
Haha, me too! Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 11:48 PM
Post: #965
Re: I wonder......
Mrs. CrustyBut is MEAN!!! I always crack up when she starts hitting my sims while I'm trying to make a story though! Big Grin I think that sims should get a bad memo that says "Met Mrs. CrumpleBottom" or "Got hit with Mrs. CrumpleBottom's purse, which is full of bricks!" or even "Got lectured by Mrs. CrumpleBottom". That would be funny! Unless your trying to have a sim who has no bad memos!
Oh yeah, how do you find Mrs. CrympleBottom's husband?

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 11:56 PM
Post: #966
Re: I wonder......
lol Yeah that should happen.

"Got hit by Mrs. CrumpleBottom's Purse"

"Ouch, what's in that purse--bricks!?"

Tongue

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 02:27 AM
Post: #967
Re: I wonder......
she is annoying..cant kiss at all in public? ridiculous.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Post: #968
Re: I wonder......
i can't believe this thread is still going lololĀ  {clap}

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Post: #969
Re: I wonder......
Wow, what a bomb! Tongue

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Post: #970
Re: I wonder......
This thread was made March 17th... that seems like YONKS ago!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)