Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
19-03-2008, 04:11 AM
Post: #251
Re: I wonder......
Hehe...
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:12 AM
Post: #252
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 03:54 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:[quote author=holisox link=topic=145.msg4661#msg4661 date=1205895253]
[quote author=ARchanzaz link=topic=145.msg4657#msg4657 date=1205895194]
mAY BE THER'LL BE A SCULPTURE OF MRS. CRUMPLEBOTTOM Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

will ppl be bowing to it or kicking it down?
[/quote]
Whaddya think? :Smile
[/quote]


yeah, but we DO have a 17 page thread about her  lol

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:13 AM
Post: #253
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:11 AM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=simkid link=topic=145.msg4667#msg4667 date=1205895321]
My guess is kicking it down. She hit a lot of sims. Smile

Have you ever thought of a sim liking it when she hits them? It's kinda hard to think about, but I don't think any sim would like being hit by an old hag that is jealous of their relationships.

-Paul
[/quote]


oh man you're sick  Smile

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:14 AM
Post: #254
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:12 AM)holisox link Wrote:[quote author=simmy1smeeve link=topic=145.msg4663#msg4663 date=1205895270]
[quote author=holisox link=topic=145.msg4661#msg4661 date=1205895253]
[quote author=ARchanzaz link=topic=145.msg4657#msg4657 date=1205895194]
mAY BE THER'LL BE A SCULPTURE OF MRS. CRUMPLEBOTTOM Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

will ppl be bowing to it or kicking it down?
[/quote]
Whaddya think? :Smile
[/quote]


yeah, but we DO have a 17 page thread about her  lol
[/quote]
She's wanted by Sims3 Forum Police Wink
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:14 AM
Post: #255
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:14 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:[quote author=holisox link=topic=145.msg4719#msg4719 date=1205896364]
[quote author=simmy1smeeve link=topic=145.msg4663#msg4663 date=1205895270]
[quote author=holisox link=topic=145.msg4661#msg4661 date=1205895253]
[quote author=ARchanzaz link=topic=145.msg4657#msg4657 date=1205895194]
mAY BE THER'LL BE A SCULPTURE OF MRS. CRUMPLEBOTTOM Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

will ppl be bowing to it or kicking it down?
[/quote]
Whaddya think? :Smile
[/quote]



yeah, but we DO have a 17 page thread about her  lol
[/quote]
She's wanted by Sims3 Forum Police Wink
[/quote]


LOL

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:15 AM
Post: #256
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:13 AM)holisox link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg4717#msg4717 date=1205896301]
[quote author=simkid link=topic=145.msg4667#msg4667 date=1205895321]
My guess is kicking it down. She hit a lot of sims. Smile

Have you ever thought of a sim liking it when she hits them? It's kinda hard to think about, but I don't think any sim would like being hit by an old hag that is jealous of their relationships.

-Paul
[/quote]


oh man you're sick   Smile
[/quote]

lol Well.....lol jk

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:16 AM
Post: #257
Re: I wonder......
page 18  yeah!!!!!!11  :Smile

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:16 AM
Post: #258
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:16 AM)holisox link Wrote:page 18  yeah!!!!!!11   :Smile
I swear I have to kill her to end this madness!!
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:18 AM
Post: #259
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:16 AM)holisox link Wrote:page 18  yeah!!!!!!11   :Smile

I didn't think a stupid post about the oldest, ugliest hag in the Sims world would have this many pages on it! :o

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:18 AM
Post: #260
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:16 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:[quote author=holisox link=topic=145.msg4730#msg4730 date=1205896566]
page 18  yeah!!!!!!11   :Smile
I swear I have to kill her to end this madness!!
[/quote]

but madness is fun...and the only thing keeping me awake at the moment!

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)