Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
19-03-2008, 04:11 AM
Post: #251
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Hehe...
|
|||
|
19-03-2008, 04:12 AM
Post: #252
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 03:54 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:[quote author=holisox link=topic=145.msg4661#msg4661 date=1205895253] will ppl be bowing to it or kicking it down? [/quote] Whaddya think? : ![]() [/quote] yeah, but we DO have a 17 page thread about her lol ![]() |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 04:13 AM
Post: #253
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:11 AM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=simkid link=topic=145.msg4667#msg4667 date=1205895321] Have you ever thought of a sim liking it when she hits them? It's kinda hard to think about, but I don't think any sim would like being hit by an old hag that is jealous of their relationships. -Paul [/quote] oh man you're sick
![]() |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 04:14 AM
Post: #254
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:12 AM)holisox link Wrote:[quote author=simmy1smeeve link=topic=145.msg4663#msg4663 date=1205895270] will ppl be bowing to it or kicking it down? [/quote] Whaddya think? : ![]() [/quote] yeah, but we DO have a 17 page thread about her lol [/quote] She's wanted by Sims3 Forum Police
|
|||
|
19-03-2008, 04:14 AM
Post: #255
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:14 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:[quote author=holisox link=topic=145.msg4719#msg4719 date=1205896364] will ppl be bowing to it or kicking it down? [/quote] Whaddya think? : ![]() [/quote] yeah, but we DO have a 17 page thread about her lol [/quote] She's wanted by Sims3 Forum Police ![]() [/quote] LOL ![]() |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 04:15 AM
Post: #256
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:13 AM)holisox link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg4717#msg4717 date=1205896301] Have you ever thought of a sim liking it when she hits them? It's kinda hard to think about, but I don't think any sim would like being hit by an old hag that is jealous of their relationships. -Paul [/quote] oh man you're sick ![]() [/quote] lol Well.....lol jk -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 04:16 AM
Post: #257
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
page 18 yeah!!!!!!11 :
![]() |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 04:16 AM
Post: #258
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:16 AM)holisox link Wrote:page 18 yeah!!!!!!11 :I swear I have to kill her to end this madness!! |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 04:18 AM
Post: #259
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:16 AM)holisox link Wrote:page 18 yeah!!!!!!11 : I didn't think a stupid post about the oldest, ugliest hag in the Sims world would have this many pages on it! :o -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 04:18 AM
Post: #260
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 04:16 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:[quote author=holisox link=topic=145.msg4730#msg4730 date=1205896566]I swear I have to kill her to end this madness!! [/quote] but madness is fun...and the only thing keeping me awake at the moment! ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: judycollage.jpg]](http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/holisox/judycollage.jpg)