Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
19-03-2008, 03:52 AM
Post: #241
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 03:50 AM)Resomesa link Wrote:[quote author=holisox link=topic=145.msg4519#msg4519 date=1205890786]
lol...i didn't think of that...good thing i don't have to go to work tomorrow
you're lucky, by 11 i'll i'll probably fall asleep right on the keyboard!
[/quote]


8 mins to 11...r u asleep yet?

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 03:52 AM
Post: #242
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 03:52 AM)Resomesa link Wrote:must stay awake, must stay awake, can't miss website opening, can't miss web... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
lol
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 03:53 AM
Post: #243
Re: I wonder......
mAY BE THER'LL BE A SCULPTURE OF MRS. CRUMPLEBOTTOM Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 03:54 AM
Post: #244
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 03:53 AM)ARchanzaz link Wrote:mAY BE THER'LL BE A SCULPTURE OF MRS. CRUMPLEBOTTOM Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

will ppl be bowing to it or kicking it down?

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 03:54 AM
Post: #245
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 03:54 AM)holisox link Wrote:[quote author=ARchanzaz link=topic=145.msg4657#msg4657 date=1205895194]
mAY BE THER'LL BE A SCULPTURE OF MRS. CRUMPLEBOTTOM Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

will ppl be bowing to it or kicking it down?
[/quote]
Whaddya think? :Smile
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 03:55 AM
Post: #246
Re: I wonder......
My guess is kicking it down. She hit a lot of sims. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 03:57 AM
Post: #247
Re: I wonder......
yeah...she hit my sim so often that i think i now have a cuncussion

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 03:57 AM
Post: #248
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 03:57 AM)holisox link Wrote:yeah...she hit my sim so often that i think i now have a concussion

;D
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 03:58 AM
Post: #249
Re: I wonder......
Rofl!
I hate her. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 04:11 AM
Post: #250
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 03:55 AM)simkid link Wrote:My guess is kicking it down. She hit a lot of sims. Smile

Have you ever thought of a sim liking it when she hits them? It's kinda hard to think about, but I don't think any sim would like being hit by an old hag that is jealous of their relationships.

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)