Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
19-03-2008, 02:06 AM
Post: #231
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
BURN THIS TOPIC! ;D ;D ;D
"If I cut off your arms and cut off your legs would you still love me anyway?" - Misfits <br /><br /> ![]() |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:21 AM
Post: #232
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:03 AM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Resomesa link=topic=145.msg4304#msg4304 date=1205880689] If you send them a letter don't forget to mention that I started it! lol -Paul [/quote] LOL ;D im not sure if its a real spot for it! but if there is i'll send it. Everyone who contributed will be mentioned! |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:28 AM
Post: #233
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 12:12 AM)simkid link Wrote:When they arrive at work would be my guess. unless it's on some sort of auto-pilot type feature ![]() |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:30 AM
Post: #234
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:28 AM)holisox link Wrote:[quote author=simkid link=topic=145.msg4337#msg4337 date=1205881957] unless it's on some sort of auto-pilot type feature [/quote] I never thought of that. |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:33 AM
Post: #235
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:30 AM)simkid link Wrote:[quote author=holisox link=topic=145.msg4501#msg4501 date=1205890093] unless it's on some sort of auto-pilot type feature [/quote] I never thought of that. [/quote] Maybe they are setting it up right now but they are on a testing site to see what it's going to be like... -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:36 AM
Post: #236
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
i hope so
![]() i really don't want to stay up till 12 and then see that the website isn't even ready! :'( |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:37 AM
Post: #237
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:36 AM)Resomesa link Wrote:i hope so I keep refreshing the page to see if it's up. *refreshes the page and sighs* Nope, not yet. lol -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:39 AM
Post: #238
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:37 AM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Resomesa link=topic=145.msg4516#msg4516 date=1205890577] I keep refreshing the page to see if it's up. *refreshes the page and sighs* Nope, not yet. lol -Paul [/quote] lol...i didn't think of that...good thing i don't have to go to work tomorrow ![]() |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 03:50 AM
Post: #239
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:39 AM)holisox link Wrote:lol...i didn't think of that...good thing i don't have to go to work tomorrowyou're lucky, by 11 i'll i'll probably fall asleep right on the keyboard! |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 03:52 AM
Post: #240
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
must stay awake, must stay awake, can't miss website opening, can't miss web... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: 2vs1750.jpg]](http://i25.tinypic.com/2vs1750.jpg)
![[Image: judycollage.jpg]](http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/holisox/judycollage.jpg)
