Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
19-03-2008, 02:06 AM
Post: #231
Re: I wonder......
BURN THIS TOPIC!  ;D ;D ;D

&quot;If I cut off your arms and cut off your legs would you still love me anyway?&quot; - Misfits <br /><br />[Image: 2vs1750.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:21 AM
Post: #232
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:03 AM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Resomesa link=topic=145.msg4304#msg4304 date=1205880689]
We're making Longest forum about an old lady history!
I wonder if theres a spot in the Guiness Book of World Records for that?

If you send them a letter don't forget to mention that I started it! lol

-Paul
[/quote]
LOL ;D
im not sure if its a real spot for it!
but if there is i'll send it.
Everyone who contributed will be mentioned!
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:28 AM
Post: #233
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 12:12 AM)simkid link Wrote:When they arrive at work would be my guess.

unless it's on some sort of auto-pilot type feature

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:30 AM
Post: #234
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:28 AM)holisox link Wrote:[quote author=simkid link=topic=145.msg4337#msg4337 date=1205881957]
When they arrive at work would be my guess.

unless it's on some sort of auto-pilot type feature
[/quote]
I never thought of that.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:33 AM
Post: #235
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:30 AM)simkid link Wrote:[quote author=holisox link=topic=145.msg4501#msg4501 date=1205890093]
[quote author=simkid link=topic=145.msg4337#msg4337 date=1205881957]
When they arrive at work would be my guess.

unless it's on some sort of auto-pilot type feature
[/quote]
I never thought of that.
[/quote]

Maybe they are setting it up right now but they are on a testing site to see what it's going to be like...

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:36 AM
Post: #236
Re: I wonder......
i hope so Smile
i really don't want to stay up till 12 and then see that the website isn't even ready! :'(
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:37 AM
Post: #237
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:36 AM)Resomesa link Wrote:i hope so Smile
i really don't want to stay up till 12 and then see that the website isn't even ready! :'(

I keep refreshing the page to see if it's up. *refreshes the page and sighs* Nope, not yet. lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:39 AM
Post: #238
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:37 AM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Resomesa link=topic=145.msg4516#msg4516 date=1205890577]
i hope so Smile
i really don't want to stay up till 12 and then see that the website isn't even ready! :'(

I keep refreshing the page to see if it's up. *refreshes the page and sighs* Nope, not yet. lol

-Paul
[/quote]


lol...i didn't think of that...good thing i don't have to go to work tomorrow

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 03:50 AM
Post: #239
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:39 AM)holisox link Wrote:lol...i didn't think of that...good thing i don't have to go to work tomorrow
you're lucky, by 11 i'll i'll probably fall asleep right on the keyboard!
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 03:52 AM
Post: #240
Re: I wonder......
must stay awake, must stay awake, can't miss website opening, can't miss web... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)