Login:
or Register
|
I have a question about the release of Sims 3
|
|
15-03-2008, 09:45 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a question about the release of Sims 3
[move]~ Is The Game A World Wide Release?
~ Those of you who say it comes out in March, 2009, are you in America?[/move] The second question is to know if it will be out in September (I live in Australia). Is anyone able to answer these questions?? |
|||
|
15-03-2008, 10:04 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I have a question about the release of Sims 3
No release date has been confirmed yet. Maybe there will be info about the release date on 19th march on the offical TS3 website
|
|||
|
15-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I have a question about the release of Sims 3
Yeah, it is a long time to wait though. I would prefer if it came out this year (Like Everyone Else).
|
|||
|
16-03-2008, 12:54 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I have a question about the release of Sims 3
Hi!
I am afraid that you will have to wait untill March 19. (just 3 more days! -at my time-) And I have one question for you. Please don't let the questions move, because I can't read it! Cuz', when I am almost done, it's vanished... ![]() -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
17-03-2008, 01:56 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I have a question about the release of Sims 3
[glow=red,2,300]I think it will be out in september 2009 EVERYWHERE!
[/glow]
Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99% |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I have a question about the release of Sims 3
on amazon they say that the release date in 1-1-09 in the us, so idk about australia.
|
|||
|
21-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I have a question about the release of Sims 3
Haha, this is such an old topic! I made this the day I join these forums xD
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)
[/glow]